CHECKING/LIVE RESULTS – NASC Level X 2021 – SPORTSYSTEMS Meet Results Service
This competition is a license Level 4 competition (4NE210030) and can be used for Open and County level competitions. This competition will be run to provide competitive opportunities for the members following the training cycle completion from returning from lockdown. Time will be used in the Level X ‘NASC Team’ challenge of 2021.
The competition is to be run at Bedale Leisure Centre, this is to allow for full use of our; starting equipment, lane ropes, timing system and to utilise the venue capacity.
THIS IS A NASC ONLY EVENT – NO EXTERNAL SWIMMERS CAN ATTEND THE MEET INLINE WITH SWIM ENGLAND GUIDANCE. SHOULD RESTRICTIONS EASE WE WILL INVITE SOME OTHER LOCAL TEAMS TO PARTICIPATE.
The competition will be run under strict COVID-19 protocols as suggested by Swim England in their guidance. A full copy of our risk assessments for competition can be found on our website.
- There will be no spectators on poolside for the event
- All swimmers will wear a mask whilst waiting for their race
- Swimmers will be allocated socially distanced spaces around poolside
- Results will be posted online for viewing, there will be no printed displays
- Changing rooms will not be in action inline with our training policies.
- Entries will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis to ensure we do not exceed on safe numbers or pool booking.
Warm up will be at 1.30pm prompt with the event finishing at 3.30pm. Entry fees are being collected to support the pool hire for the event (£5 per event). The competition will be hosted at Bedale Leisure Centre.
The gala will utilise full electronic timing (Colorado GEN 7 timing). And will have live results posted online for parents/swimmers viewing.
ALL JUNIOR OTTER MEMBERS SHOULD COMPLETE 50 FC + 1 50m CHOICE EVENT
ALL JUNIOR AND DEVELOPMENT MEMBERS SHOULD COMPLETE 100 CHOICE + 1 OR 2 CHOICE EVENTS
ALL SENIOR SQUAD MEMBERS SHOULD COMPLETE 100 CHOICE + 1 OR 2 CHOICE 50m EVENTS
This will ensure suitable rest between events and will also provide opportunities for more people to attend the meet.
DEADLINE FOR ENTRY THURSDAY 8TH JULY 2021 @ 9PM. ENTRY FEES TO BE SUBMITTED IN A SEALED ENVELOPE ON THE DAY (CHEQUE OR CASH), PLEASE DO NOT BACS – £5 per event