On this page you can view all documentation relevant to Northallerton ASC. If you wish to view any other information about the club please email us using the contact us page.
Upon joining the club, and each year for renewal – members are issued with the following documentation
- NASC Welcome Letter
- NASC Clothing Order Form – please use the triplicate forms available at the leisure centre.
All memership sign ups are now completed digitally inline with GDPR and COVID-19 risk assessments. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a link will be set up to our secure online portal of https://membership.nasc.co.uk
Gala documentation has to be completed specific to NASC prior to each meet, please ensure that you have completed the information correctly as per club guidance, please ensure all times are filled out.
- NASC Gala Entry Form – please use the triplicate forms available at the leisure centre.
- NASC New Swimmer Gala Information
- NASC Moors Gala Selection Criteria
- NASC Competitions Pathway
Northallerton ASC have many policies and procedures adopted by Swim England to ensure that we adhere to the SwimMark framework and continue to develop as a swimming club. Swimmers, Parents and other members should make themselves familiar with the documentation provided, especially the club handbook.
Codes of Conduct
- NASC Parents Code of Conduct
- NASC Swimmers Code of Conduct
- NASC Coaches/Teachers/Poolside Helpers Code of Conduct
- NASC Committee/Officials/Volunteers Code of Conduct
Coaching and Teaching
- NASC Coaching Team Roles and Responsibilities
- NASC Squad Criteria
- NASC PDP Guidelines
- NASC Peer Observation Template
Policies and Procedures
- NASC Anti-Doping Policy
- NASC Bullying Policy
- NASC Changing Policy
- NASC Child Welfare Complaints Procedure
- NASC Code of Ethics
- NASC Exclusion/Self Removal Policy
- NASC Finance Policy
- NASC Grievance Policy
- NASC Late Collection Policy
- NASC Long Term Absence/Resignation Policy
- NASC Transport Policy
- NASC Whistle Blowing
Health and Safety
- Serious Incident Management System
- RA – Swim Training – NLC
- RA – Swim Training – BLC
- RA – Water Polo – BLC
- RA – Competitions
- RA – Aquathlon
- RA – Running
- RA – Cycling
- RA – Dry side Training
- EAP – Swim Training – NLC
- EAP – Swim Training – BLC
- EAP – HDC Competitions
- EAP – Competitions
- EAP – Running
- EAP – Cycling
- EAP – Dry side Training
- PAR Q – Exercise Readiness Questionnaire
- NASC Guidance on Starting Blocks
- NASC Equipment Checklist
Swim England also offer the below guidance which NASC adopt and reference:
- Coaching and Teaching Statement (January 2018)
Addendum documents to the normal operating procedures aforementioned for reference during the COVID-19 pandemic. Further information can be obtained from the head coach, Greg Ient, using the clubs email email@example.com
- Guidance Documentation
- COVID-19 RA – NLC (Swim Training)
- COVID-19 RA – BLC (Swim Training)
- COVID-19 RA – BLC (Water Polo)
- COVID-19 Water polo code of behaviour
- COVID-19 Entrance Addendum (Winter Months)
To help clubs with child welfare we produce our Wavepower publication. This is Swim England’s child safeguarding policies and procedures publication.
The aim of Wavepower is to safeguard all children in line with current legislation, regulations and guidance and is for use within any Swim England affiliated organisation where children are present.
Wavepower consistently emphasises that the responsibility for child safeguarding in our sport belongs with all those involved in our sports and is not the sole responsibility of any one person at local, county or national level.
This document will be updated in 2023, but when updates or changes take place either in Swim England or through statute or governmental guidance these will be published on the website.
British Triathlon Documentation
NASC are also affiliated to the British Triathlon Federation (BTF)