We have had information passed from the PSDS contractor through the centre management teams to ourselves. We apologise for the information delay.
Full information available to us about the scheme can be found on the Hambleton Zest website https://www.hambleton.gov.uk/zest/homepage/78/carbon-saving-works
Whilst initial works at BLC and NLC are minimal, the overall scope of this project is huge and is affecting other local clubs more than ourselves. We appreciate that these times are going to be turbulent, we are working with the centre management teams as much as possible to minimise impact.
As compensation for members, we will be running an increased offer over the Easter period, versus our normal training times over this period. We will also host another time trials in the year at the existing reduced rate for members. If other training opportunities present themselves, we will notify members accordingly.
Training Alterations W/C 14th March
- Monday 14th March – Training Cancelled @ NLC
- Tuesday 15th March – Training Extended
- Water Polo remains 6.30-7.30pm @ BLC
- Junior Sharks remain 7.30-8.30pm @ BLC
- Development Top Up, Senior Top Up, Age Group, Senior 7.30-9.00pm
- In the event of the session being busier than usual we will be running a Starts and Turns workshop
- Wednesday 16th March – Training Cancelled @ NLC
- Thursday 17th March – Usual Training @ BLC
- All sessions remain from 6.45pm to 8.15pm
- Sunday 20th March – Training Extended @ NLC
- ***This assumes that water quality is restored following the works at NLC – these arrangements are TBC***
- All ONO members can attend on Sunday because of closures earlier in the week
- Junior Otters, Swim Skills, Junior Squad 3.00-4.30pm
- Development & Senior 4.30-6.00pm
- Age Group 6.00-8.00pm
- Masters 6.00-7.00pm
Training Alterations W/C 21st March
- Monday 21st March – Usual Training Time @ NLC
- Tuesday 22nd March – Training Cancelled inc. Water Polo @ BLC
- Wednesday 23rd March – Usual Training Time @ NLC
- Thursday 24th March – Training Cancelled @ BLC
- Sunday 27th March – Usual Training Time @ NLC
- Our time trials scheduled to take place have been cancelled
It is then expected that from W/C 28th March, training times will be largely unaffected until around May half term.