Firstly, apologies for the delay in getting this information out to all members of the league – there has been a number of unforeseen complications this week.
The event is planned to run as normal with a few measures in place to ensure that the event is C-19 controlled. Whilst we cannot remove all risk we have tried to alleviate as much as we can.
The main measure in place is to limit the number of spectators to prevent overcrowding to 90 spectators (the number of seats). Each swimmer is limited to one spectator only.
All ticket buying will go through the NASC payment gateway provided by STRIPE.
EACH SWIMMER IS LIMITED TO ONE SPECTATOR ONLY
Northallerton ASC (NASC) – https://nasc.co.uk/moors-spectator-admission-form-nasc-only/
Saltburn & Marske SC (SALE) – https://nasc.co.uk/moors-spectator-admission-form-sale-only/
Guisborough SC (GUIE) – https://nasc.co.uk/moors-spectator-admission-form-guie-only/
Eston SC (ESTE) – https://nasc.co.uk/moors-spectator-admission-form-este-only/
PLEASE SEE BELOW IF YOU CAN VOLUNTEER RATHER THAN SPECTATING
MEMBERSHIP NUMBERS OF SWIMMERS AND ATTENDEES WILL BE CHECKED. WE ARE LIMITING SPECTATORS TO PREVENT OVERCROWDING. EACH SWIMMER IS LIMITED TO ONE SPECTATOR ONLY
BY ATTENDING THIS MEET YOU ARE CONFIRMING BY SUBMITTING THE FORMS THAT THE FOLLOWING COVID-19 MEASURES ARE IN PLACE. ALL IN THE BUILDING ARE:
- SPECTATORS ARE TO WEAR A MASK
- LFT TESTS SHOULD BE COMPLETED ON THE MORNING OF THE EVENT BY THE SWIMMER, OFFICIALS, SUPPORT TEAMS AND THE SPECTATORS
- GOOD HYGIENE IS ENCOURAGED AND EVERYONE SHOULD USE AVAILABLE WASH/SANITISING STATIONS
- DO NOT ATTEND THE MEET IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING ANY OF THE GOVERNMENT RECOGNISED SYMPTOMS.
Whilst we appreciate that volunteers are needed for the event there will also be a limit
- Timing operation will be run with 3 volunteers
- Officials are welcome and should email email@example.com to confirm their attendance
- Each club can provide one timekeeper (and a finish/CTK)
- Each club should have no more than 5 personnelle (including volunteers) with their swimmer base on poolside.
A full risk assessment will be shared below: