Hopefully this day will already be saved in your calendar but just a reminder of details for the annual club bbq:
Here’s what you need to know!
- When? : Sunday 17th July, from 2pm
- Where? : Northallerton Rugby Club, Northallerton rd, DL6 2PZ
- What? : Food and fun for all the family including bbq burgers and sausages, and games!
- Why? : It’s a social event designed to create a sense of community within the club and so everyone can get to know the coaches and other swimmers. Plus any money raised beyond covering costs will go towards subsidising training and new equipment. Bonus!
- Tickets? : Tickets cost £3 for children and £6 for adults. These can be purchased by filling out the form at the bottom of the email: Knowing you’re coming will also help us make sure we get enough food so please to buy these in advance!
- What to bring?: We’ll have a water slip and slide weather permitting, so bring swimwear and towels! Plus games like rounders so bring comfy shoes. It’s also an idea to bring camping chairs or rugs to sit on.
- Donations!: We’d be really grateful for any raffle donations as we are hoping to run a raffle on the day.
- Training: As we’ll all be at the BBQ, Training won’t be on on Sunday 17th July.
It would be great to see as many members and their families there. Everyone is welcome!
We’ll get things going at 2pm and we will hopefully run till early evening, weather dependant. There is a bar at the rugby club where you can buy drinks.
Hope to see you there!