NASC Deadline 25th September @ 10am
Whilst we know this has been a busy month for swimmers, these events should be entered by all members in the club.
NASC will host their final Time Trials of 2022 at the end of this month. As a result training has been cancelled and entry fees for the meet significantly reduced for NASC members. Details of the event are online here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/151iTDJBOTdVhbMJ_HARS1yw3d-AY_ghnh5xcYiodme8/edit
All NASC members should attend to gain new times, set a benchmark time and also to hopefully see improvements from previous meets where attended. Should you require any advice in what events to enter please email firstname.lastname@example.org one of the coaching team will respond.
As a rough guide see the below:
- Junior Otters- all 25m Races
- Swim Skills – 25m in two events and 50FC
- Junior Squad – 25m in two events, 50FC, 100IM
- Development – 100m IM, 25m Form, 50 FC, 50 Form
- Age Group – 25m in one event, 50 FC, 50 Form + event of choosing
- Senior – 25m in one event, 50 FC, 50 Form + event of choosing
- Youth – all 4 25m races (lets go record chasing…), 50 Form + event of choosing
NASC Entry Form – https://nasc.co.uk/nasc-time-trials-25th-septe-nasc-only/
To run the event we require volunteers.. please get in touch if you can help. NASC have invited other clubs to attend to bolster club funds and reduce the need for fundraising ventures. Sucessful events attract more swims, and in turn leave the club in a healthy position in terms of revenue and reputation. Those who are volunteering do not need to purchase a spectator ticket. This competition we will be hosting Loftus swimming club
For those who wish to spectate tickets are being issued for the meet and must be purchased prior to attending online https://nasc.co.uk/nasc-spectator-admission-sept-time-trials-2/